You have no items in your shopping cart. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. By using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com.
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you complete the contact form, when you complete the site registration form, purchase a product from our store or engage with other forms within our site.
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. If you purchase a product from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
These are Google Maps third party cookies, which are unique identifiers to allow traffic analysis to Google Maps.
We may use your information to:
- Contact you regarding queries raised in the contact form.
- Progress an order you have submitted and send you information directly related to this. <
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered by you and us.
- Deal with entries into a competition.
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide.
- Notify you of changes to our services.
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
- These may include information about campaigns, appeals, other fundraising activities, promotions of our associated companies’ goods and services.
- Process a grant or job application.
- We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or if is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
You have a choice about whether you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about our exciting products, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The accuracy of your information is important to us. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you so that you can ensure its accuracy. You can do this by the following methods:
- Log in to your account and go to Account Details.
- Send an email to the administrator at email@example.com and request the information held about you.
- Write to us at Urban London, 333 Edgware Road London NW9 6TD.
Right to erasure
- Visitors/users of the site should have the ability to have all records of their personal data held by a business where there is no legitimate reason for that business to maintain that reason. This includes where GDPR is super-ceded by other laws governing the details obtained. This section should clarify how users request erasure. (Our method is providing an email address for users to contact; the recipient then begins the process on our end)
- Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information.
- When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information (such as credit or debit card details) is encrypted and protected with the following software 128 Bit encryption on SSL.
- When you are on a secure page, a lock icon will appear in the search bar next to your URL in browsers such as Google Chrome.
- Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively. We may also use your personal information to detect and reduce fraud and credit risk.
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy. If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in February 2021.
Urban UK was founded in 2014 from a small retail shop situated at the heart of London. We have since grown to take ownership from our production house in Turkey right down to the delivery of our leather products to our customers through our website as well is our high street shop on London’s Oxford Street. In doing so, we have significantly improved the quality of our products through rigorous quality tests; expanding our product range to meet continuous trends in fashion; and yet be able to offer competitive prices. Our products are manufactured from genuine leather which currently include leather belts and wallets all of which are available in a wide range of designs, colours and sizes.
As a business, we strive to be a brand that symbolises fashion and luxury by creating unique products, combining aesthetics, quality and innovation. Today, we are proud to say that our customers have been an integral part of our business model which includes design, production, and distribution through our online platform.